TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last update: April 26, 2021
This website is operated by African Mosaique. Throughout the agreement, the terms "we", "us" and "our" refer to African Mosaique.
Any new feature that is added to the current store will also be subject to the terms of service. You can check the updated version of the terms of service, at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of the terms of service by posting updates and / or changes on our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically to verify changes.
The breach or violation of any of these terms of service will result in the immediate cessation of the service that African Mosaique provides.
SECTION 1 - TERMS OF THE ONLINE STORE
1. By using this site, you declare that you are at least of legal age in your state or province of residence, or that you are of legal age in your state or province of residence and that you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents use this site.
2. You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may, in the use of the Service, violate any law in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
3. You must not transmit worms, viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
4. We reserve the right to refuse service to any person, for any reason and at any time.
5. You understand that your content (not including your credit card information), may be transferred without encryption and involve (a) transmissions through various networks; and (b) changes to fit or adapt to the technical requirements of network or device connection. Credit card information is always encrypted during the transfer through the networks.
6. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any product, without the express written permission of us.
SECTION 2 - ACCURACY, EXHAUSTIVITY AND CURRENT INFORMATION
7. This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information is not necessarily current and is provided solely for your reference. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor the changes on our site.
SECTION 3 - SERVICE MODIFICATIONS AND PRICES
8. The prices of our products are subject to change without notice.
9. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue a product at any time without prior notice.
10. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuity of the service or a product.
SECTION 4 - PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
11. Products may have limited quantities and be subject to return or exchange according to our return policy only. We have made the effort to show the colors and images of our products, in the store, as accurately as possible. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor will display colors exactly.
12. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We can exercise this right based on each case. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of the products or services we offer. All product descriptions or product prices are subject to change at any time without notice, at our sole discretion.
13. We do not guarantee that the quality of the products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you meets your expectations, or that any error in the service will be corrected.
SECTION 5 - ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
14. We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, at our discretion, limit or cancel the amounts purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and / or orders that use the same billing and / or shipping address.
15. In the event that we make a change or cancel an order, we can try to notify you by contacting us via email and / or billing address / telephone number provided at the time the order was placed. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
16. You agree to provide current, complete and accurate information about the purchase and account used for all purchases made in our store. You agree to quickly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you when necessary.
SECTION 6 - THIRD PARTY LINKS
17. Certain content, products and services available may include third party material.
18. Third party links on this site may direct you to third party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and do not guarantee or have any obligation or responsibility for any third party material or websites, or any third party material, products or services.
19. We are not responsible for any damage or damage related to the acquisition or use of goods, services, resources, contents, or any other transaction made in connection with third party websites. Please carefully review the policies and practices of third parties and make sure you understand them before participating in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third party.
SECTION 7 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 8 - ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
21. From time to time there may be information on our site or on the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may be related to product descriptions, prices, promotions, offers, product shipping costs, transit time and availability We reserve the right to correct errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on the service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without notice (even after you have sent your order).
22. We assume no obligation to update, correct or clarify the information on the service or on any related website, including, without limitation, price information, except when required by law. No updated specification or update date applied on the Service or on any related website should be taken to indicate that all information on the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 9 - INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
23. The rights of ownership and intellectual property of any of the contents shown on the African Mosaique website or those accessed through it, belong to the owners of the corresponding content. Such content may be protected by the laws and treaties in force regarding intellectual property and copyright and are subject to the conditions of use of the third party providing the content. Except as otherwise indicated in this document, this agreement does not grant you any right to use such content nor does it guarantee that the content remains available for use.
24. It is not allowed to use, extract or distribute (commercially or otherwise) independently any photograph, image, graphic, illustration, audio, video or similar components (“Digital Materials”) that includes the Website.
SECTION 10 - PROHIBITED USES
25. In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the terms of service, the use of the site or its content is prohibited: (a) for any illegal purpose; (b) to ask others to perform or participate in illegal acts; (c) to violate any regulation, rules, international, federal, provincial or state laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe or violate the intellectual property right of us or third parties; (e) to present false or misleading information; (f) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that is or may be used in any way that may compromise the functionality or operation of the Service or any related website, other sites or the Internet; (g) to collect or track personal information of others; (h) to generate spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (i) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (j) to interfere with or circumvent the security elements of the service or any related website. We reserve the right to suspend the use of the service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited use items.
SECTION 11 - EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
26. We do not guarantee or guarantee that the use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free.
27. We do not guarantee that the results that can be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate.
28. You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time without notice.
29. You expressly agree that the use of, or the possibility of using, the service is at your own risk. The service and all products and services provided through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided "as is" and "as available" for use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, marketable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title and non-infringement.
30. Under no circumstances will African Mosaique, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any damage, loss, claim, or direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special damages. or consequential of any kind, including, without limitation, loss of benefits, loss of income, loss of savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damage, whether based on contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, as a result of the use of any of the services or products purchased through the service, or for any other claim related in any way to the use of the service or any product, including but not limited to any error or omission in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any ier content (or product) published, transmitted, or made available through the service, even if your possibility is notified. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability will be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 12 - SHIPPING COST AND DELIVERY TIMES
31. Purchases made through the African Mosaique Web site are delivered through DHL, so delivery times and costs will be those defined by DHL.
SECTION 13 - INDEMNIFICATION
32. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless African Mosaique and our parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, dealers, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, of any claim or claim, including fees reasonable attorneys, made by any third party because or as a result of your breach of the Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate as a reference, or violation of any law or the rights of or third party.
SECTION 14 - DIVISIBILITY
33. In the event that it is determined that any provision of these terms of service is illegal, void or unenforceable, said provision shall, however, be effective in obtaining the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, and the non-enforceable part shall be considered Apart from these terms of service, such determination shall not affect the validity of the applicability of the remaining provisions.
SECTION 15 - TERMINATION
34. These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by you or us. You can terminate these terms of service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our services, or when you stop using our site.
35. If in our judgment, you fail, or suspect that you have failed, in compliance with any term or provision of these terms of service, we may also terminate this agreement at any time without notice, and you will remain responsible for all amounts due until the termination date is included; and / or consequently we can deny you access to our services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 16 - COMPLETE AGREEMENT
36. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms of service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
37. These terms of service and the operating policies or rules published by us on this site or with respect to the service constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern the use of the service and supersede any previous agreements, communications and proposals. or contemporary, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any previous version of the terms of service).
Any ambiguity in the interpretation of these Terms of Service will not be interpreted against the drafting group.
SECTION 17 - CHANGES IN THE TERMS OF SERVICE
38. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, modify or replace any part of these terms of service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically to verify changes. The continued use of or access to our website or the Service after the publication of any change in these terms of service implies acceptance of such changes.
SECTION 18 - CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the terms of service should be sent to shop@AfricanMosaique.com
African Mosaique’s return policy allows you to return the product in case they do not comply with what is indicated in the online store up to 14 days from the date of receipt of the product. Products must be returned in the same state in which you received them. therefore, new products must be returned new, unused and complete, must not show any damage or sign of use.
If the reason for the return of the product is not because it arrived damaged, was defective or was incorrect, African Mosaique reserves the right to assess whether the product meets the requirements for its return, if applicable for a return, we will issue store credit as a ‘gift voucher’ that are valid for 6 months, there will be no refund. our customer can use this gift voucher to order another product.
To request a return, please email shop@AfricanMosaique.com with your order number, and one of our team members will get in touch shortly! Store credit is issued via email.
Note: Please note that the returned product must be in the same state in which you received it. This means that products must be returned in exactly the same conditions as they were received from African Mosaique (including all accessories).